Monday, March 4, 2013

Memories

Join in the fun at Corinne at Everyday Gyaan who initiated this topic for today:

  What lasting memories do you have?



Memories are usually made when something touches your heart, and it refuses to leave. Man tends to ponder upon it especially when emotionally down. 

My lasting memory was how I ventured into looking for a teacher for Reiki. I was distressed and needed clarity. The journey was so sweet that I ended with a Reiki Master degree. 

Today, as I wear my cap with another feather on it; I go back to those memory lanes, where there was desperation and anxiety and how I was relieved by learning the power within me. 

Mantra for today: Knowledge is Bliss.
JoinWhat lasting memories do you have?
What lasting memories do you have?
What lasting memories do you have?k
What lasting memories do you have?
What lasting memories do you have?
What lasting memories do you have?

5 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

I am so just wrote a post about memories from my childhood and posted that tomorrow believe it or not. I have a ton of memories from my childhood and this is what I was sharing. So, your post is so timely for me and could relate. Voted too as always!! :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Oh wow, Ruchira, this sounds fantastic! Isn't it wonderful when we equip ourselves to help others? Good on you!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

What lasting memories do I have? My goodness, that would fill a book. :)

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Congratulations on your journey Ruchira!

Suzy said...

So true - in those moments when all looks bleak, a door opens that leads the way to Heaven. Thanks for sharing. Dropping by from Corinne's 100 words.