Friday, April 12, 2013

A Land of Tears

FTSF is here. Join in the fun.

“If I could live anywhere I would live in the land of tears"


Tears signify emotions, and when an individual is emotional; he is truthful to himself and others.

Sure, it will be a land of constant tears, and that could get dreary, but there will be mixed feelings in the air.

There will be tears for:

  • Vulnerability 
  • A sign of cooperation
  • A sign of helplessness 
  • Relieving stress 
  • Laugh so hard until one cries
  • Joy
  • Regret

Advantages

Relationships will grow healthy because of tears. Each individual will be transparent as tears will help him unfold the emotions within in while letting go of his ego.

That place will be a land of contentment as sorrows and happiness will accompany man. However, tears will help this man unfold as a result, his thoughts will be see-through, and his actions will be lucid.

Mantra for today: A person without tears; tends to suffer more.


10 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

I like the idea of living in a land of emotions, because I am an emotional person at times, but not sure I could handle crying all the time, because I get headaches when I cry (already have sinus issues). But great post Ruchira and thank you for linking up with us as always!! Voted for you!! :)

Unknown said...

The only problem I see with this is the amount of men that will be running for this hills at the first sign tears!!!!

Unknown said...

I am a big cry-er, so I wholeheartedly agree!

JenKehl.com said...

I wish I could jump on the bandwagon, but I am a no tears gal. No sad books, no sad movies, nor moving ones either. I'll balance your tears with laughs :-)

Kristi Campbell said...

I wasn't expecting that! Sometimes, I even cry for no reason, or read things that I know will make me cry. Sometimes, it feels good.

Ruchira Khanna said...

Tears could be of joy as well. Tears are not always meant to be sad.

Thank you all for your precious comments/feedback. Appreciate it :)

Clark Farley said...

this is a very interesting* take on the FTSF this week. Fridays have become such a smorgasbord of reading.
Challenging Post!

*the emotional aspect** of my personality has always been the 'distant cousin' Posts like yours reminds me of the importance of not ignoring it.

** the Wakefield Doctrine posits that with some of us*** there is a secondary and tertiary components of our makes and they are the focus of development

*** i.e. we all have all three worldviews as potential within ourselves

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

Love the mantra. I could not grow as a person without getting in touch with my emotions and allowing them to flow freely.

Unknown said...

I don't cry very often, never have, but I do feel that I'm in touch with my emotions and I'm fairly happy with things. If I don't like it, I either fix it or adjust, depending on the situation.

Very interesting take on the FTSF prompt.

Cynthia said...

The release of tears can definitely help us to connect with our emotions and become better people. :)