Friday, May 3, 2013

Stranded on an island

Join  in the fun at FTSF. 


“If I were stuck on an island, I would like to have lots of fruits, and only fruits!"

What a better way to detox myself while being isolated from mankind. It is like a double detox, and all natural.

Being an island, growing fruits should be their only occupation.

Advantages
Lose weight, and get the glow
Get all my antioxidants in a natural way instead of popping them in
Get my positive energy and vigor 

A double advantage for me, in all angles.

Away from civilization (for a couple of days) and getting myself detoxed.

Then when I have reached my desired goal of weight, I can make a SOS from my Fruits, and ask for help.

Mantra for today: Fruits are our natural bounties. We just gotta learn to gratify their existence.

11 comments:

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

I might opt for veggies!!! Great post Ruchira!

Janine Huldie said...

So with you on all the tropical fruits and seriously love pineapple, papaya and so much more that yes I think you are really onto something with that. Thanks for linking up as always and voted for you, too!!

Kristi Campbell said...

What a good idea to detox while you're stuck on the island!

Susan Zutautas said...

Tropical fruits make my mouth water :)

adhi das said...

A lot of fruits a lot of extra energy,slim formula,complexion &Good Health giving peace of mind..a nice writeup.Smiles:))GOD<3U

Jessica @ The Wondering Brain said...

I can so eat fruits too! When I lived in Asia for almost a year, I kid you not, I think that's alll I ate was fruit. Lost a lot of lbs. when I finally came back to the US!

Jessica
The Wondering Brain

Clark Farley said...

Well at least there is one good use for vegetables*!

I kid vegetables... I like corn! (currently on a Frito regime) I like onions and garlic... yes, a true lovers diet
Fun hop this week

*not a fan of proper diet and such...so an SOS in vegetable.... flambé for better visibility, of course strikes me as a perfect use lol

Cynthia said...

Haha, veggies. YUMMY stuff! I love me some fruits and veggies. If there was some edamame in the mix, I could probably live off all that. ;)

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

I'm not much of a fruit eater but I love them in smoothies. I think it's time to make a smoothie. :)

Yvonne Spence said...

I'm with you on the fruits, they would be great to have on a desert island - and probably plentiful too.

Unknown said...

That's what I need to do. Isolate myself on an island and just eat fruit...and maybe some vegetables...mixed with fruit...in a juicer. :-)