Friday, March 8, 2013

We are, One Woman!

March 8th is celebrated an International Women's Day.

This day was celebrated each year, but awareness towards women and the atrocities done on them lately, has made women world wide come out and celebrate this day even more!

My wishes for women this  year:
  1. Be aware of your flaws and your talents. 
  2. Get educated
  3. Be outspoken and do not fear 
Being a Woman is awesome, and they are every inch worth it.

Mantra for today: The way a man treats a woman speaks volume about him.


9 comments:

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Wonderful mantra for the day!

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

Unknown said...

I am stopping by to let you know I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I'm sorry it took me awhile to get around to telling you, things have been so busy for me. Have a great weekend!!

http://lovetowriteblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/nominated-for-the-beautiful-blogger-award/

Unknown said...

I am stopping by to let you know I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I'm sorry it took me awhile to get around to telling you, things have been so busy for me. Have a great weekend!!

http://lovetowriteblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/nominated-for-the-beautiful-blogger-award/

Cynthia said...

You're a phenomenally phenomenal woman, Ruchira. Awesome post!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

An important day for sure, and an even more important message.

Ruchira Khanna said...

Thanks Bill. Yes, it was an important day!

Thanks Cyndi for a fantabulous comment. Hugs!

Thanks Jennifer. I am delighted and touched!

Thanks Katherine. Pleasure was mine :)

Thanks Audrey.

Lisa Newlin said...

Can this be my mantra everyday? Maybe along with "everything is better with cake."

Ruchira Khanna said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for a visit. Will swing by your site shortly.