Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do you accept your age?

We have all heard about some women lying about their age.

There are some who have been celebrating their 25th birthday since the last 5 years, and deny being old.

Wonder what goes on in their minds?

Are they scared to get old or  they yet have to accomplish some things in their lives so, the younger they are; the better.

I think it is the latter reason where she has a dream, and she yet has to achieve it.

Lying about her age will give her the mental satisfaction that she has time; and even though her body is aging; mentally she is not.

We all are aware that mind governs our body and many things around us. We can travel miles even though our body is sitting still. Mind is a powerful organ. It can help reverse our aging if we are determined towards it.

Mind Game
Thus, some women are playing the mind game where they want to achieve their dream by refusing to accept their age.

Jai ho to all the women who are playing the mind game, and wishing them the best!

Mantra for today:Mind is a powerful organ and can change a life dramatically.



8 comments:

GK Adams said...

I've never lied about my age. I'm almost 43, but look quite younger (thankfully).

Ruchira Khanna said...

Gina, fortunately you don't come in the "some" women category ;)

Janine Huldie said...

I am too honest for my own good Ruchira and could definitely not lie about this or anything else. Voted for you!! :)

Unknown said...

No, no, no I have never lied about my age since I turned 21:) ok so it was a long time ago, but still! Lol

I don't get that...I do know women that lie about their age and I always wonder if they realize that no one really cares all that much? Lol

Susan Zutautas said...

I never lie about my age either. Some days though I have to sit and subtract the year I was born to figure out how old I am :) You know your're old when :)

Cynthia said...

The mind is SO powerful. I applaud you and your mantras: they are wonderful!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

Although I do not like the physical changes occurring, I rather like the added awareness that I have with this older age as well as an added appreciation of life and all its wonders.

Ruchira Khanna said...

thanks all for your precious feedback. Namaste!