Friday, November 2, 2012

Your life, and how you can make a Difference

These days we hardly think beyond ourselves. It is always about I, me, my family, my happiness and my stuff.

This magnificent lady, Venu thought beyond herself. She thought of children miles away who had the desire to learn but no facility to go to gain knowledge. She started this journey by making science and maths kits in the United States and training volunteers in India who could teach the needy children who want to learn, and help ignite their path for a brighter tomorrow.

Her non-profit organization is named as janyaa.org
Helping children who have a dream and nurture their tomorrow is applauding.

Think about how you can make a difference in your life.

Mantra for today: Think beyond yourself.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Good mantra - I admit, I could do this more. I get so preoccupied with what's going on in my life - I am the first to admit it. ;)

Janine Huldie said...

Wow, this was a totally awesome post to read and learn about. Being a math teacher by trade, this definitely piqued my interest and what a truly altruistic gift she has given to others and loved this!!