Versatility is a virtue, which helps us come into any moment of our lives.
It is the having the flexibility of being a human today and an animal tomorrow! The skill fullness exhibited by a human in any arena could make him/her a versatile award winner!
I was awarded this prestigious award by Terrye aka The adventures of a misplaced Alaskan.
I am honored to get this award, and while I gloat at it, and think of 7 awesome facts about myself that I have to share with my readers to make this win an acclaim able one!
So here it goes:
- I love Monday mornings!
- I hate shopping for myself, and find it utterly boring.
- My cooking is the same old kind. Rarely do I prepare exquisite meals. This gives my family the excuse to go out and eat.
- I gotta eat some thing sweet after any meal of the day.
- Can't pack my own suitcase if traveling.
- I like to follow upon during day time is: The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Plants ceased to exist under my care until I started talking to them.
Thank you all for your continued support. Appreciate every ounce of it.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about you.