Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What Do You Love About Your Body?

I came across this fantastic line, and am sharing my views on it.

Sure, we all have issues with our bodies...the weight, the texture of our hair, aging! But bottom line, our bodies are miracles, carrying us through life, and each one, in its own way, is a thing of beauty. 

What's your favorite thing about your body? 
------

I love this body that I am carrying in this lifetime even though it is diseased.

My body has faced the brunt of arthritis and joint pains, which makes the muscles of  my body shout out each day. However, am grateful to my body that it has given  me a chance to look inside  myself and my needs and made me draw a line from my wants and desires.

The day I walk along a path without pain; I feel thankful to my body since it made me walk an extra mile in this lifetime with a smile.

Infact, I am grateful to my body when in motion since I pay conscious attention to my limbs as they move, and this helps me focus on myself and helps avoid thoughts to come and go.
I am literally meditating when I am in motion, and I wanna thank my limbs for it.

Mantra for today: Every coin has two sides. What side of coin we choose to see, is our call.




No comments: