Friday, March 15, 2013

Closed Doors

Join in the fun with Everyday Gyaan

Haiku on Closed Doors



Every Man desires,
To ascend the flight of stairs;
Of accomplishment


Opportunity,
Comes only when Time is due.
Till then, doors are closed.


Get hold of wisdom;
From closed doors. They are talking;
Lesson in disguise.

Wish Life were fair.
Wish life  was undemanding.
But, not the issue.

Continue to row,
Your boat to destination.
Door will open; give away!

Time is powerful,
Time is piquant and pungent.
Aroma will come.

Oh man! do not get,
Dejected, unhappy, sad.
Closed doors will open.


Mantra for today: Closed doors are a blessing in disguise. Patience is the key to opening those doors.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Your work is very interesting and moving. I can't seem to write poetry- it just eludes me so I'm always impressed by those that can. Well done!

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Very very true Ruchira!!

Janine Huldie said...

So very true and can tell you sometime I am not a patient person by nature, but yet when I need to be I am and times like you described it is very much needed. Voted for you as always, too!! :)

Cynthia said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts by you. It's so inspiring and a gentle reminder (maybe you were reading my mind!) to keep doing what you're doing and believe in yourself.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Very powerful words, Ruchira.
PS: I changed the linky to add your post. :)

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

Loved the poem and the message....very nice work this morning, Ruchira!

Ruchira Khanna said...

Thanks Bill, Corinne, Cyndi, Janine, Audrey, Cheryl.



ila said...

great haiku and so profound. loved it.

Suzy said...

I meant to post my comment under my blogging profile and not ila - in case you wonder who that is!

Ruchira Khanna said...

Thanks Suzy :)