Monday, December 1, 2014

This Christmas?



 I was taking a walk around my neighborhood when suddenly there was a loud thunder followed by torrential downpour. That made me duck under the roof of a home. I started hearing some familiar, but loud voices coming from the four walls.

Could not resist, I walked around the home, to be able to recognize those sounds that seemed to have quite a conversation. As I glanced through the window; I jumped in horror.

Took physically broad steps towards my home; sure that a catastrophe is about to strike since Santa and the Grinch are under the same roof.


------
November 26, 2014 prompt: In 99 words (no more, no less) write a story using two objects, people or ideas that don’t go together. Anything random like wine and gasoline; the Archangel Michael and Marilyn Monroe; granny and rehab; horses and church bells
Join in the fun at Carrot Ranch!






No comments: