Friday, February 1, 2013

What makes you smile?

Corrine is sponsoring the blog hop for this week...

The Little Things That Make Me Smile:
  1. My kid's first smile in the morning. 
  2. My first cup of tea.
  3. Cooking and Packing lunch boxes for the day.
  4. The precious hug bidding adios for the day to each other.
  5.  At the end of the day when we all meet under the same roof.
Five simple gestures that are repeated each day, and yet create such deep impact on my day.

Mantra for today: Enjoy small bounties and thank your existence as a human.

6 comments:

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

What makes me smile? Life! :)

Cynthia said...

There are so many things that make me smile. :)

Ruchira Khanna said...

WEll said, Bill.

The fact that we have a life and are grounded, is smile worthy.

Yes, many things indeed, Cyndi :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

What a lovely morning ritual, Ruchira. Thanks for sharing and making me smile this morning!

Catch My Words said...

I'm glad packing lunches make you smile. I used to hate it!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Debbie D. said...

it's the little things that make you smile every day. Great list!