Friday, February 15, 2013

Frustration!

It is Friday, Finish the Sentence Friday Blog Hop #7

Join in the Fun!

 

 

 “I feel so frustrated when Life offers me Stones instead of Lemons that I dreamt of"

-----------

We are such talented souls and have carved out distinct plans for our selves and our future. However, Destiny has something else in store for us, and when we don't see what we want, we tend to get Frustrated.

I have had many frustrated moments in my life especially when I am climbing the ladder of my dream, there comes a large stone in my path, which makes me stop, halt and even take a different route. There goes my ambitions and my planning for a particular goal that I dreamt of.

Oh! how frustrating that is!

I have heard my self cry out loud, "Why ME?"

But, then the route that I was forced to take; has shown me a path that is fresh and has given me joy in a remarkably different way. 

It has helped spark my inner self and gave me a beautiful meaning to my existence.

------------------

Oh Frustration,

You have your own darn way to stop me;

From my Goals in life.

You took me on a path that is least trod upon;

I felt so lonely and desolate.

But, either Time was a healer or you turned around for me;

And made that approach green, and showered it with joy around.

Oh Frustration, you can be so darn cruel at times, but I know that you have your own sweet way to make me reach the Goal I should be actually having in this life.

-------------

Mantra for today: Frustration has a Motive; Reflect upon it.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. I get frustrated and discouraged that my blogging career isn't taking off like I was hoping.

Here's to more progress for your dreams, Ruchira. :)

Ruchira Khanna said...

Oh I hear ya, Terrye!

Thanks for the wishes and wishing you the same, sista :)

Have a great weekend!

Janine Huldie said...

I have had so many of these moments and can truly relate. I try my best though when life throws me lemons to make lemonade, but it isn't easy and seriously have my moments. Thank you so very much Ruchira for linking up and have of course voted for you!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is deep. I tend to get frustrated with the smaller things, which seems so petty.

Cynthia said...

I always think your true character shows through when you're frustrated - and how you deal with it. Your character must be on the most wonderful, highest order because I think you deal with life's frustrations admirably and are an inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

That's beautifully expressed!

Richard Rumple said...

Someone once said, "Life is like a bowl of cherries. Along with the sweet taste comes pits." There are times the pits seem greater than the sweetness, for sure. Yet, we just have to keep going. Stopping gets us nowhere. Great post!

Kristi Campbell said...

Wow, what a great post. I love your attitude that "But, then the route that I was forced to take; has shown me a path that is fresh and has given me joy in a remarkably different way." Beautiful! :)

Michelle Liew said...

I love this post and your mantra at the end. So true indeed. There's always a deeper motive for frustration...deeper issues that we have to address. Thanks for sharing!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

None of us are immune from frustration. It has been known to provide such an obstacle that people will abandon their dreams...and then it has also been known to provide the impetus we need to continue.

Unknown said...

As frustrated as we can all get, when things finally work out it makes us appreciate them even more. Great post!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com