Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ways to feed the Mind, Body, and Soul

A human consists of a body and his soul. However, we spend most of our time appreciating our body and darned little time is spent on the soul, which actually is the prime gadget of our existence on this planet.

Since Time is money for most of us. Below are some ways we could nourish our body and soul at the same time.

  • Have sound relationships. Exit from relationships that are violent or abusive. Hoping that things will improve, is not gonna help. The nagging and shouting is hurting your mind, body and soul. Thus, End it.

  • Check what you ingest. Keeping a tab on what goes inside your body will take you miles with regards to your health. If health is good, mind and soul is happy. Awareness towards it will lead to happiness.

  • Nature walks. This uplifts your spirits and gives you an extra gush of oxygen to all the organs and the areas that are deprived of blood or are in pain. This will help you get a grip on all your emotions and give you ideas on how to tackle it. Result is that the mind and soul is relaxed which will give a healthy body.

  • Massages. These are helpful for the body and soul. Do not need to go to a professional. Use your own hands and massage that bruised area or the part that is giving signals of pain. Will see the difference!

Mantra for today: Take charge of yourself. This is your mind, body and soul.

5 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

Some really good suggestions. I actually go to a chiropractor once a week since at the end of my pregnancy Lily was laying on my sciatic nerve. There I get a massage once a week. It something I never would have done for myself unless I actually had to, but will admit it truly does help relax me a bit, so I do agree with this one especially.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this post a lot. With the hustle and bustle of life it's easy to forget to check in with your body and do things that will benefit you long term. Thanks!

Cynthia said...

Wonderful mantra and I am aware that I need to get out more. Lol

Unknown said...

Well said... we really need to take care of ourselves.

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

Good suggestions! I think I've only had two massages in my lifetime, but I loved them both.