Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Live a Little

Inspired by the above title, as I am juggling through a list of things at home and still have a pending To-Do list at work.

The Result:

The pressure is driving me crazy and make me communicate less to my better half. Tea time is the time to sit and share a little laughter's in the morning, but instead I am juggling my cooking and getting my kid ready for the school, which I am pretty sure can wait as I used to. Time is valuable, and I want to finish my deadlines but still don't to lose control of my duties at home.

Today, I write this memoir to remind myself that this kind of life will not come again. Let the pressures around me not distract me to sit and live a little of MY life.  

Duties, Responsibilities, Work will never end. What will end is my youth and my vigor to do stuff and if I don't make memories right now. I will not have anything to live by when I am old and haggard.

I gotta step out and enjoy nature walks and maybe click a few pix to keep nature with me. I also sometimes like to go to Pictimilitude and enjoy the nature captured by Cyndi.

Appreciate nature, appreciate people, appreciate time. Time will also appreciate your presence and help you get productive.

Mantra for today: Appreciation


8 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

So true Ruchira and am right there with you on this. I feel like sometimes I am so busy I forget to breath. Great reminder here and thanks!!

Marian said...

Absolutely, time goes by so fast that we have to be grateful for what we have in the moment... Lovely blog!

OhBoyMom said...

Rachira, Lovely post and couldn't agree more. Sometimes we need those reminders to make those memories and enjoy each day...thanks!

Unknown said...

I once heard someone say if you aren't enjoying your life are you really living. Take the time for the small things to distract you.

Cari Lorine said...

Great post, Ruchira! It's so easy to forget that we need to stop and smell the roses. I, too, fall into this trap. Sometimes I have to sit down and remind myself to sit and enjoy. Nice shoutout to Cyndi, btw! :)

Cynthia said...

You gotta take a little time. You really do or you'll go nuts. I took a little time Saturday nite and today - my sister in law came into town and well, I just had to take some time away to be with her. :) Cheers to that! Thank you also for including my image here - you are so wonderful!

Melanie Chisnall said...

Couldn't agree with you more Ruchira! Life is so short, and you're right - there will always be stress, or things we don't want to do. I've learnt to stop being so finicky about doing a chore "right now" to get it out the way and trying to relax a little. Have a cup of tea in the garden. Then do the chore. I loved this - thanks for the reminder :)

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Things can get so stressful--I like the idea of tea time as a moment to breathe--Cheers to you!