Many of us use this noun for granted and crib about other issues.
- Ask those soldiers who fight in harsh temperatures and unfriendly environment to keep their civilians safe.
- Ask those innocent people who have been imprisoned by unjust laws of a country.
- Ask a neighborhood where people are instructed to stay indoors because of a civilian who has gone berserk and is carrying a weapon and has injured a few.
- Ask people who are suffering from a disease and have been instructed to stay indoors cause of their low immunity.
- Ask those people who have been chained inside a house for 10 long years, while undergoing physical and emotional abuse.
- Ask people who are dependent on others for their care since they are weak and in poor physical condition.