Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What height will you go to?

Passion is a powerful emotion that can make a person go to different heights.

This passion could be climbing heights or going underwater, where a risk could be involved.

I was amused by this person going to varying heights to get clicks of the city with different angles.

His argument would be: Sure, hobby could make anyone do something like this?

What is your passion and would it make you do insane things?

My 2 cents

Getting a kick in one's adrenaline for the sake of one's zest is not advisable.

Or maybe it is just me; who thinks more from my head and not from my heart.

Mantra for today: Moderation in everything keeps a person in balance.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so me! I am too cautious to be too adventurous. But I do admire those that can just let go and achieve their passion.

Janine Huldie said...

So not me either and I am more cautious nowadays. Maybe a little adventure would be nice, but not that much!! Have voted again for you!! :)

Cynthia said...

Those pics are cool, but there is NO WAY I'm hanging one-handed from some tall building. The heights alone would make me faint. Fun post!

Melanie Chisnall said...

Oh jeez, I'm all for taking risks, but I am terrified of heights and a lot of other things, so I don't think I'd do something like this!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

I cannot find anything to argue with in the mantra. Moderation is always the wisest route to take. Having said that, I have been a risk-taker all my life, so don't listen to me. LOL