Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

It is Wednesday and here comes Cyndi's day where bloggers try to capture the essence of a picture and paste it on their blog.

Here is my attribute for today:


This picture signifies the beauty of nature and the many boundaries of petals this Rose possesses to protect the core of this flower.

Gives us a take home lesson while relating the boundaries to the many phases of our lives. Each phase is related to Time.

Mantra for today: Life has many phases. We have to be patient in each one of them since; it is not constant.

9 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

I love roses and loved the message you attached to this gorgeous flower!! Voted as always for you :)

OhBoyMom said...

What a beautiful shot! I can practically smell the rose from here. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture. Roses are one of my favorite flowers. Through all the thorns there is beauty to be found!

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE it!! You've outdone yourself on this one, Ruchira. GORGEOUS!

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Beautiful shot Ruchira!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this rose. The color is gorgeous. I feel so happy and relaxed when I look at it. Nicely done Ruchira! ♥

Melanie Chisnall said...

This image reminds me of pureness, goodness, natural beauty. Lovely!!!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

A rose by any other name is still a rose. :)

Unknown said...

Hello Ruchira - I would like to nominate your blog for the Liebster Award. Here’s the link to the information if you’d like to participate in this bloghop:
http://aljambor.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html