Saturday, January 12, 2013

Letter to God

Dear God,

I am overwhelmed with the ugly news I hear every day. Either someone on this planet is getting hurt physically or emotionally. I hear police sirens most of the times in the day, and I pray for the safety of all harmless creatures.

You created Man as the smartest being on Earth, and this human being is the enemy of another human.

My heart is going out to them, and I pray that Man becomes aware of all his actions. He makes a conscious effort to change or else we all will be in the doom's day real soon.

Fear has already evolved amongst many. This is the start of a fire towards devastation.

Lord, Please guide us, and help us become more aware of our actions, and let peace flow in our hearts and throughout all of humanity and our planet.

While, I shall continue to ask him to bring us all home safe and sound; emotionally and physically fit.

 Amen

Mantra for today: Each day is magnificent. Treasure it!

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful post - lovely!

Christy B said...

I totally understand what you mean Ruchira! Let's embrace people around us and stop those sirens we hear all day xx

Janine Huldie said...

Once again put so beautifully and perfectly Ruchira. Have also voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs!!

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

That is a prayer for humanity, and hopefully many will listen. Lovely work Ruchira!

Ruchira Khanna said...

Thanks Cyndi, Christy, Janine, Bill.

I am glad that you found the above essential yet lovely. Times are changing for the bad, and I wanted to vent upon it :)

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

This is such a lovely prayer Ruchira!

Unknown said...

Lovely thoughts Ruchira. I wish it turns to be be true.