Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sugar = Happiness

 "No, mom. I can't have this. I've given up sugar." Pari said with a stern face alternating between her mom and the Jalebi. 

"You're so skinny that I fear that you might disappear from the face of this planet one day. And now you want to adapt to this new regime," argued her mom with a dirty look.

Pari gave a loud snort, " I'll never disappear physically, but yes, I'm sure my weight will reduce by giving up sugar, and all my health issues might go into remission." 

"Sugar gives happiness, my child?" 

"Aah! that's just a perception." 



: In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story about disappearance. It can be an event, act, or subtle theme. Who or what disappears? Does it fade or explode? Can it be explained or experienced? Go where the prompt leads!

2 comments:

Sunday Reflections or Stumbling Towards Happiness by Bill Holland said...

I'm fairly confident that this old man will not be giving up sugar. :)

Gee7printek said...

I don't abilities should I furnish you with much obliged! i am inside and out stunned by your article. You saved my time. Much appreciated 1,000,000 for sharing this content.