Sunday, April 19, 2020

Crazy mom



The alarm wakes me up by 6 am. After freshening up, I pick up my bell and perform a ritual that has given me a nickname,  'Crazy mom.'

But nothing can derail my enthusiasm about it, since being an advocate of energy medicine, I love to stir up energy into the stagnant particles of my home with this gentle jingle. This shift activates all the molecules that will eventually also liven up the spirits of all the humans living in it. 

I call it killing two birds with one stone since the above activity also wakes up my teen. 



===============
 In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story about something crazy. Laugh like crazy, show the setting of stir-crazy or go off the rails on a crazy train. Have fun with the word and the situation, but go where the prompt leads!
Join in the fun at CarrotRanch

2 comments:

D. Avery said...

Love it. That seems a good ritual, a little mindful walking meditation and it wakes the teen to boot.

CharliMills said...

What a great way to wake up your teen and set the energy buzzing in your house! I have a friend who uses a singing bowl and her dog howls to it!