Thursday, April 24, 2014

Decisions, and how they govern our life!

The one thing I regret being an adult is making decisions. These conclusions are made every minute of my day and they start in the morning with the alarm clock beeping loud and clear, now do I wake up or just hit the snooze button? 

Decision made...I wake up!

Gotta make breakfast for the family. What to make? After peeping in the refrigerator, a choice is made!

A dilemma solved when lunch bags are packed, and I am proud of my decision.

As the minutes keep ticking, compromises are made until I lay my head on my pillow to start this process the next day.

This pathway is visited each day, and to be able to brainstorm and come to a decision is what makes us a mature adult versus being tagged as immature or child-like.

This is one of the central activities of management and is a huge part of any process of implementation and best fits with our goals, desires, and values.

The decisions that I have made so far has made me come at this stage of my life that I am surrounded by people who right now are either reading this or enveloping me with their love, and trust or have nothing to do with me. 

We all come across paths in our lives where we have to make decisions, and when a selection is made out of fear, it results in confusion and failure.

Decisions are sometimes tough and sometimes easy, but help us reach the goal in our life that we choose either to hate or to love. Sometimes, our decisions are also a part of our fate since they help shape our destiny.

Mantra for today: We make decisions, and then decisions make our life!

--------




No comments: