Friday, August 2, 2013

Life Bucket List

FTSF is here! Join in the fun!
Today's sentence revolves around our bucket list

--------

Scholars have reiterated, Life is short thus, plan accordingly.

Thus, ever since I gained consciousness around and within me. I have been planning and literally have a book beside me with dates and memos.

My observation so far has been that man can plan things but, chances of them being executed would be approximately 1%. The remaining 99% is in the hands of Nature, Karma, Destiny.

However, being an intelligent soul, and thinking of what John Lenon said, " Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

I continue to make plans for my future, and my family cause you never know when the right stars align and what you aspire, you achieve.

The only thing I keep reinstating myself is not to get attached to my bucket list.

As Confucius has said, "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

The dejection and frustration can be very stressful when our dreams get crushed or contriturate.

Thus, as I am treading along my life, with my planner and thinking of what Lao Tzu said, "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them-that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."

Since Time is never constant, and what I dream could come to me eventually. Thus, I embrace everything with a smile.

Mantra for today: Time is precious and plays an important role in fulfilling your wish list.


Post a Comment