Friday, March 5, 2021

Usain Bolt




"You know, in no time, I'll be the fastest runner on this planet. I'll beat Usain Bolt too," I said to my friend over the telephone as I chewed upon the boiled sweet potatoes that had black salt sprinkled. 

 I saw my Mom grin. 

When I put down the receiver, I inquired. 

"All eat, and no sweat will not make you the fastest runner, sunny boy!" 

"Bolt eats Yam, while I choose to eat Sweet Potatoes that are way more nutritious than the latter. So, for starters, that has notched up my slot." I said with a wide smile. 


  In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story that includes sweet potatoes. 

2 comments:

CharliMills said...

Ha! Yes, the sweet potatoes are the more nutritious. He's a thinking young man.

D. Avery said...

While some other training and preparation maybe should be undertaken, nutrition is a factor. Sweet potatoes are so good, and good for you.