Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wordless Wednesday #100

Today I complete a century in WW.

Credit no doubt goes to my readers, followers and blogger friends who have also joined in the fun with their exquisite clicks.

This journey started with a special friend, Cynthia, who inspired me to look beyond words. Her Wordless Wednesday's made me look outside my window, appreciate the flowers, trees, passersby and also find beauty in inanimate objects! Such was her impact that I continued this journey while she took a diversion.





My picture for today is: The Magnificence of Light. 

How it illuminates all the area around it and absorbs the darkness.

Mantra for today: Positivity has no boundaries, and can engulf everything if the mind is open.

Thank you Cynthia!
--------









No comments: