Thursday, March 27, 2014

Green Day!

Ever heard of, "Welcome to Paradise", "Warning", "American Idiot"

Well I heard it LIVE. Now sure   Jason White was not singing and neither was Billie Joe Armstrong the guitarist. But, I had the pleasure of sitting up close to those songs and also had the luxury to dance or tap along at my liberty with no space restrictions.

I went to a concert where my son was a part of the band.

Why pay $$$ for a musical performance?

My kid is fond of music so, sent him to learn some rock music.
 Its like laying the egg and hatching it myself, while enjoying the bounties in a kid friendly environment.

Attaching a few videos of him performing his guitar for Green Day rock band.

Mantra for today: For it is in your power to retire into yourself whenever you choose.” 
― Marcus AureliusMeditations


FTSF is here. Join in the musical fun with, "I went to a concert"


No comments: